The Autumn Nations Cup is a rugby union competition being held in November and December 2021.
In this guide, we will show how you can access the 2021 Autumn Nations Cup live stream for FREE!
Where Can I Watch The Autumn Nations Cup?
If you’re not in a country where The Autumn Nations Cup is made available, you’ll be blocked from accessing the live stream due to broadcasting rights despite having an account with the TV providers.
Don’t worry, you can use a free Smart DNS service to bypass these restrictions. All you need to do is just;
- Register for a free Smart DNS account.
- Configure your device to use Smart DNS.
- Watch Autumn Nations Cup.
Complicated? NO! Follow the easy guide below.
Smart DNS Proxy Setup
Step 1: Register for a free Smart DNS service.
Step 2: Set up Smart DNS service on your device as per the instructions at the link(s) below:
Watch Autumn Nations Cup Games
Once you configured your device to use Smart DNS service, access Autumn Nations Cup via any of the link(s) below.
Note 1: Most of the games will be available via Amazon UK which requires you to have an account with them. If you haven’t used Amazon prime, you can sign up for their 30-days free trial. That means, you can sign up now and you’ll be able to watch all the games between November and early December for Free. Once you’ve signed up and please change the Smart DNS account’s region to the UK for Amazon Prime.
Note 2: Both S4C and All4 require you to register for a free account with them. Upon registering, please enter E17 3AA as your postcode.
Note 3: Please check the streaming channels listing below to see games broadcasters.
Autumn Nations Cup 2021 TV Coverage
- 13th Nov: Ireland v Wales | FREE on Channel 4, RTE & S4C
- 14th Nov: Italy v Scotland | Amazon Prime (UK)
- 14th Nov: England v Georgia | Amazon Prime (UK)
- 15th Nov: France v Fiji | Amazon Prime (UK)
- 21st Nov: Italy v Fiji | Amazon Prime (UK)
- 21st Nov: England v Ireland | FREE on Amazon Prime, Channel 4 & RTE
- 21st Nov: Wales v Georgia | Amazon Prime (UK), & FREE on S4C
- 21st Nov: Scotland v France | Amazon Prime (UK)
- 28th Nov: Scotland v Fiji | Amazon Prime (UK)
- 28th Nov: Wales v England | Amazon Prime (UK) FREE on S4C
- 28th Nov: France v Italy | Amazon Prime (UK)
- 29th Nov: Ireland v Georgia | FREE on Channel 4 & RTE
- 5th Dec: Georgia v TBD | Amazon Prime (UK)
- 5th Dec: Ireland v TBD | Amazon Prime & FREE on RTE
- 5th Dec: Wales v TBD | Amazon Prime (UK), & FREE on S4C
- 5th Dec: England v TBD | Amazon Prime (UK)
Is Smart DNS Proxy Safe?
Absolutely! Most of the region-restricted websites have an initial location check, so a Smart DNS service route this request to their servers so you can bypass them.
This is a great service for Streaming as they only route the Internet traffic for the TV sites they support. Any other Internet traffic goes directly onto the Internet without Smart DNS service automatically.
Is Smart DNS Proxy Free?
You can use their service for 14 days for Free! They will not ask for your payment details and therefore, you will not be charged.
On the 14th day, you can either take a subscription with them or just don’t take any action. The free trial account will be automatically cancelled.
Personally, I would highly recommend their service because they support over 600+ TV channels and you can access it from anywhere in the world.
As low as $4 per month, their subscription is really cheap and it’s a good bargain.
This is also a great service for those who want to cancel their expensive cable TV subscription and look for a cheaper alternative.
Cannot Download Apps on iPad/iPhone/Android?
Some apps are also geo-restricted which means they are not available in your local app store. To resolve this, please follow the instructions at the link(s) below:
If you’re still having problems downloading TV apps, you can just install Google Chrome app on your device and access the TV links mentioned in this article above.
If the TV site is still forcing/redirecting to download their app, you can set your browser to request for a Desktop site and access it again.
Autumn Nations Cup Fixtures Download
Know Your Timezone?
You can use WorldTimeBuddy site to convert your time accurately so you don’t miss the matches.